1. You need the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler.
2. Take your Shu and warm it up for 5 seconds by blowing your hair dryer on it.
3. Test to make sure it's not too hot by touching it to the back of your hand. If it's too hot for your hand, wait a few seconds.
4. Begin by tilting your head up and inserting lashes into the curler as close to the base as possible; press for a few seconds. Always BEFORE you put the mascara on.
5. Be careful not to do it too tight, otherwise you will get a crimp not a curl.
6. Apply mascara!