Saturday, July 3, 2010

Recycle MAC Today?


I wanted to quickly mention something that most of you may already know about. However, it's good to mention, nonetheless. S informed me of the MAC Recycling Program a few months ago and it's a cool program! I thought about it this morning as I applied my Ricepaper shadow to my lid - I'm starting to run low on that stuff because I use it every single day!


The MAC Recycling Program essentially has you trade in six of your old MAC products to a MAC store or via snail mail and they will give you a free MAC lipstick in exchange. This way, you are properly disposing of your old makeup materials and getting a little something out of it at the same time. In fact, I believe S was able to get a new eyeshadow when she went to the store in person. That's a great way to try out a new color!

No comments:

Post a Comment